Sunday 25 September 2011

I think I'd still rather mark up text with a pen...

So many dead ends!


I've quickly discovered that HTML is rather simple in theory. But less so when nothing goes according to plan. So much frustration.


Showcasing my new skills


I hope that these HTML skills will allow me to:

  • Better understand the internetz
  • Seem more competent
  • Better troll other people
  • Incite a riot

That is not the order of importance however, here are my desires in order from the most important to least.

  1. Incite a riot
  2. Better troll other people
  3. Better understand the internetz
  4. Seem more competent

Traditionally I've though of tables as a place to eat, discuss, or play drinking games. But apparently in HTML they serve a different purpose. Although I'm sure there's a drinking game somewhere in here.

First Column Second Column Thrid Column
I'm number one I'm number two I'm done playing

That was an extremely sloppy and ineffectual table. Where are my boxes? WHERE?!

Well, it doesn't seem like I've done a whole lot. But it sure as hell feels like I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment