Tuesday 27 September 2011

So many Blogs. Where are the Gems?!

Well I've been searching for blogs to follow that seem relevant to my general area of interest ( for my MRP that is) and I'm not so sure that there are going to be recent up to date blogs for it.

Don't get me wrong, I have found blogs that suit me just fine. However most of them seem to be dead. Or if not dead only marginally realted to my topic. Ah well, perhaps I will find a couple of gems yet. Im sure they are out there I've just been looking in the wrong place.

What I have turned up so far includes a blog referencing a WW1 poety database which, even if I cant use directly, is definitely useful for providing context and great for general interest.  But of course I lost the post I wanted almost immediately in the multitude of less relevant information! Oh internetz, contributing to premature hair loss.

Another blog is quite extensive with regards to all things military and I'm almost certain it will come through for me in the future! I am also following WW1: Experiences of an English Soldier which has provided some war letters in past posts and is definitely a blog I am going explore further.

These on top of the blogs of my peers!


So much to keep track of! I'm certain I'll only get better at managing all of it. At least... I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment